Table to Table Annual Dinner 2017
When: Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:30 PM
Lodge at Terry Trueblood Recreation Area
4213 Sand Road SE Iowa City, IA 52240
or call 319-337-3400
A menu you don’t want to miss.
We’re salivating over here just thinking about it! Starting with
- three beautiful salad selections, one for every appetite created just for us by executive chef Ron Hall at Mercy Hospital – Iowa City
- fresh baked artisanal bread made with local, organic ingredients (and love!) from New Pioneer Co-op
- scrumptious tortilla bites, veggie kabobs, and dips, vegan and packed with flavor! Trumpet Blossom Cafe
- better than homemade grilled cheese, refreshing feta/melon skewers, and summer platter from Iowa Memorial Union
- a little southern flare of shrimp po’boys, fish tacos, and gumbo from Stella
- your favorite Italian entrees from Basta Pizzeria Ristorante
- unbelievable desserts from Iowa River Power Restaurant If you came last year, you know they’re too beautiful to eat, too delicious to pass up.
A good time for a good cause
Join us in celebrating the individuals and organizations who have helped Table to Table rescue food and feed those in need for 21 years!
- Taste a variety of small plates and desserts from our best local chefs, as well as complimentary beer and wine.
- Enjoy live music, blackjack, and a fun and funky photo booth.
- Bid on fantastic silent and live auction items including outdoor club seats for a Hawkeye football game, a 1-week timeshare, Local Harvest CSAs, dining at area restaurants, baskets from local shops and much more!