Table to Table Annual Dinner 2018
“Dinner at the Diner”
When: Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Lodge at Terry Trueblood Recreation Area
4213 Sand Road SE Iowa City, IA 52240
or call 319-337-3400
A good time for a good cause
Join us in celebrating the individuals and organizations who have helped Table to Table rescue food and feed those in need for 22 years!
- Taste a variety of small plates and desserts from our best local chefs, as well as complimentary beer and wine.
- Enjoy our 50’s themed diner with retro music and decor. Leather jackets and poodle skirts welcome, but not required
- Bid on fantastic silent and live auction items including outdoor club seats for a Hawkeye football game, a 1-week condo stay, beautiful art and jewelry pieces, dining at area restaurants, baskets from local shops and much more!
A menu you don’t want to miss.
We’re salivating over here just thinking about it! Starting with
- beautiful salad selections, one for every appetite created just for us by executive chef Ron Hall at Mercy Hospital – Iowa City
- refreshing hors d’oeuvres including peach and goat cheese crostinis and a hummus platter from the Iowa Memorial Union
- a little southern diner flare of gumbo from Stella
- diner inspired breakfast casserole from Pullman Bar & Diner
- unbelievable desserts from Iowa River Power Restaurant If you came last year, you know they’re too beautiful to eat, too delicious to pass up.