Programs & Services Manager
Position Overview: Looking to help lead a local organization doing big things? This job is ideal for a collaborative professional leader who is enthusiastic and committed to organizational and self improvement. The Program Manager is part of the T2T leadership team managing operations for all food recovery and distribution programs. This position supervises and trains program staff, serves as a liaison between the donor and recipient agencies, and is responsible for the development and improvement of program initiatives. The best candidate is a thoughtful, strong communicator who enjoys interacting with people of diverse ages and backgrounds. This position reports to the Executive Director.
Review the complete Program & Services Manager Job Posting
Submit your resume and cover letter to Nicki Ross, Executive Director Apply Now
Employment Status and Work Hours: (Full-Time Salaried)
Typically Monday through Friday business hours – some days before 8 am, one Saturday morning per month and some other weekends and evenings required. We offer some flex-time and remote work opportunities. Work is primarily done on site.
Salary Range: Starting $45,000, commensurate to experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees program operations, schedules, and staff supervision
- Develops program services, contribute to strategic planning, and assess program data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Manages overall relationship with food donor and recipient partners
- Manages vehicle fleet resources
- Identifies and communicates budgetary needs to executive leadership
Desired Certifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in program or services management
- Some staff/volunteer supervision experience, preferably in a social service nonprofit
- Ability to be certified in safe food handling practices
- Preferred qualification: valid driver’s license and insurable under organization liability insurance
Qualifications & Competencies
- Working knowledge of food waste and food insecurity related missions/services.
- Highly organized, analytical, ability to assess, evaluate, revise, plan and implement work within the context of position responsibilities.
- Functional knowledge and ability to use word processing and database programs, IT-competent – proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to connect with others and forge strong relationships. Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with the Executive Director, staff, volunteers, donors and recipient agencies in groups or one-on-one.
- Demonstrated ability to support, network with, and motivate volunteers, staff, donors and recipients
- Personal attributes such as professionalism, commitment to self-improvement and development, friendliness, tact, enthusiasm, creativity, sensitivity, sense of humor, and honesty.
- Retirement Plan Match to 3% of salary
- Access to Medical and Dental Coverage-individual and family plans, Life, AD&D Coverage
- 9 Paid Holidays. 16 days pto accumulation for first year and up to 21 days by year 5.
Table to Table is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We reserve the right to conduct background checks.