Operations Coordinator – New Role at T2T!
Position Overview: Are you looking for something new? We’re seeking to hire a team member who values variety, and is a “do”er who loves what we do, and wants to help us do it even better. The Operations Coordinator provides support and administrative services for food rescue data, facilities, fleet, and program operations. This position will serve as Table to Table’s (T2T) administrator for software, onboarding new staff, and maintaining an organized and friendly work environment.
Review the Operations Coordinator Job Description here.
Submit your resume and cover letter (We love a descriptive cover letter. Tell us what would make you a great T2T team member!) to Allison Gnade, Program Manager Apply Now
Employment Status and Work Hours: (Full-Time Salaried)
M-F, sometimes starting as early as 7:30; occasional Saturdays. We offer some schedule flexibility and remote work opportunities. Work is primarily done on site.
Salary Range: Starting $38,000, commensurate to experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as admin user for Salesforce database – (experience welcomed, training provided for those with aptitude)
- Responsible for scheduling vehicle maintenance, getting estimates, assessing vendors, scheduling services, tracking fleet status, and predicting future needs
- Support facility repairs, maintenance, and inspections by fielding maintenance requests, scheduling appointments, and meeting with vendors and inspectors
- Oversee T2T’s compliance process and reviews with certification entities and partners
- Provide administrative support for internal/external communications, grants, HR, and technology
- Work with the program team to provide coverage/facilitate food rescue operations
- Experience with a customer relations management or other constituent database software
- Enthusiastic about a deep dive into T2T’s new software system: a custom version of Salesforce for nonprofits
- Experience coordinating facilities and/or vehicle maintenance
- Preferred: valid driver’s license and insurable under organization liability insurance, willingness to drive large vehicles
Qualifications & Competencies
- Highly organized, ability to assess, evaluate, revise, plan and implement work within the context of position responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Functional knowledge and ability to use word processing and database programs, IT-competent – proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Personal attributes such as professionalism, commitment to self-improvement and development, tact, sensitivity, and honesty.
- Retirement Plan Match to 3% of salary
- Access to Medical and Dental Coverage-individual and family plans
- Employer paid long term and short term disability coverage & modest life insurance coverage
- Paid sick time
- 9 Paid Holidays. 20 days PTO accumulation for first year and up to 28 days by year 5.
Table to Table is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We reserve the right to conduct background checks.